Our Latest Litter
Born May 26, 2022
And then there were 12! We were so surprised after an x-ray predicted 9-11 puppies to have 12 healthy little black Goldendoodle puppies, born on May 26. Based on the exceptional personalities of the parents, we have really high hopes for these 12 little bundles. All the pups have black coats, and a few have little white tips on their toes or a white spot on their belly. There is a variety of curl in their coats, but all will be non-shedding dogs!
July 28, 2022
Meet the Parents
Meet the Puppies
We’re waiting to hear from you
Frequently Asked Questions
Do goldendoodles shed?
They’re generally non-shedding, have mild tempers, and are extremely friendly. If you’re allergic to dogs, then the F1B Goldendoodle may be your best bet. They’re as close as you can get to a completely non-shedding, hypoallergenic dog.
What generations of goldendoodles do you breed?
We currently breed F1b (first generation goldendoodle bred with a poodle) goldendoodles.
- F1 Goldendoodle: 50% Poodle & 50% Golden Retriever
- F1B Goldendoodle: 75% Poodle & 25% Golden Retriever
- F1BB Goldendoodle: 87.5% Poodle & 12.5% Golden Retriever
- F2 Goldendoodle: 50% Poodle & 50% Golden Retriever
- F2B Goldendoodle: 62.5% Poodle & 37.5% Golden Retriever
- F2BB Goldendoodle: 81.25% Poodle & 18.75% Golden Retriever
- F3 Goldendoodle or Multi-generation Goldendoodle: Several generations of Goldendoodle breeding typically backcross breeding to the Standard Poodle.
How much can I expect my puppy to weigh?
Large breeds can take from 12 to 18 months to reach their adult weight and height, with the most rapid growth occurring between 0-20 weeks. To calculate their adult weight, there are two methods you can use:
- Divide their weight at 20 weeks by their current age in weeks and multiply by 52. So for a puppy who weighs 35 pounds at 20 weeks: 35÷20=1.75, 1.75×52=91 pounds.
- Simply double their weight at 6 months of age.
What is your adoption process?
Step 1: Chose the perfect puppy!
Step 2: Fill out an online application
Step 3: We’ll text or email you!
Step 4: Setup Phone interview
Step 5: Setup Delivery or Pick up!
What is your resell policy?
Policy coming soon!
Puppies in our latest litter of adorable, well-socialized black Goldendoodles are priced at $2,000.
A $500, non-refundable deposit is required to hold a specific puppy until it can go to its forever home.
Paws for a Cause
Here at Coyote Ranch, we believe in being a good neighbor. We have committed to donating 5% of our net proceeds to People for Pets in Spencer, Iowa. Please consider being a good neighbor, and contribute to a pet-friendly cause near you!