Our Latest Litter
Born May 26, 2022
And then there were 12! We were so surprised after an x-ray predicted 9-11 puppies to have 12 healthy little black Goldendoodle puppies, born on May 26. Based on the exceptional personalities of the parents, we have really high hopes for these 12 little bundles. All the pups have black coats, and a few have little white tips on their toes or a white spot on their belly. There is a variety of curl in their coats, but all will be non-shedding dogs!
July 28, 2022
Meet the Parents
Meet the Puppies
Ruby – female
Adopted by Amy and Family
We’re waiting to hear from you
Frequently Asked Questions
Do goldendoodles shed?
They’re generally non-shedding, have mild tempers, and are extremely friendly. If you’re allergic to dogs, then the F1B Goldendoodle may be your best bet. They’re as close as you can get to a completely non-shedding, hypoallergenic dog.
What generations of goldendoodles do you breed?
We currently breed F1b (first generation goldendoodle bred with a poodle) goldendoodles.
- F1 Goldendoodle: 50% Poodle & 50% Golden Retriever
- F1B Goldendoodle: 75% Poodle & 25% Golden Retriever
- F1BB Goldendoodle: 87.5% Poodle & 12.5% Golden Retriever
- F2 Goldendoodle: 50% Poodle & 50% Golden Retriever
- F2B Goldendoodle: 62.5% Poodle & 37.5% Golden Retriever
- F2BB Goldendoodle: 81.25% Poodle & 18.75% Golden Retriever
- F3 Goldendoodle or Multi-generation Goldendoodle: Several generations of Goldendoodle breeding typically backcross breeding to the Standard Poodle.
How much can I expect my puppy to weigh?
Large breeds can take from 12 to 18 months to reach their adult weight and height, with the most rapid growth occurring between 0-20 weeks. To calculate their adult weight, there are two methods you can use:
- Divide their weight at 20 weeks by their current age in weeks and multiply by 52. So for a puppy who weighs 35 pounds at 20 weeks: 35÷20=1.75, 1.75×52=91 pounds.
- Simply double their weight at 6 months of age.
What is your adoption process?
Step 1: Chose the perfect puppy!
Step 2: Text, call, or email us!
Step 3: Setup visit or video chat!
Step 4: Setup Delivery or Pick up!
Can a specific puppy be reserved?
A $500, non-refundable deposit is required to hold a specific puppy until it can go to its forever home.
What is your rehousing policy?
We will take puppies back for any reason and resell them for you. The following will be deducted from that sale price:
- Any vaccinations or additional vet care needed
- $100 a month to care for the puppies until a suitable home is found
Puppies in our latest litter of adorable, well-socialized black Goldendoodles are priced at $900 – reduced from $1,250.
Paws for a Cause
Here at Coyote Ranch, we believe in being a good neighbor. We have committed to donating 5% of our net proceeds to People for Pets in Spencer, Iowa. Please consider being a good neighbor, and contribute to a pet-friendly cause near you!